Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hear ye! Hear ye! Be ye oh thankful one!

I am thankful for these 10 things:

1. My blue palmetto cup from Ace Hardware...Perfect for sipping ice-cold, unfiltrated water!
2. Peanut MnMs...which I may or may not have eaten in large quantities today
3. The Living word of God 
4. The opportunity to help kids who have speech and language disorders overcome them
5. A blanket in which I can wrap up like a mummy
6. Waterfalls and the picture they are of God's grace which flows continually in my life
7. The inventor of Chick-fil-A sauce
8. The time I get to spend with Allison, Carrie, Rachael, Katie, and my Mom
9. FaceTime
10. Diet Dr. Pepper which reminds me of my human frailty...for without it I would not stay awake during my afternoon classes

So many things...so many things to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo... peanut M&M's sounds yummy!! ;) So how would you help my daughter who likes to "hum" rather than say words? :) She's got great inflections, but she rarely opens her mouth! Ha ha ha!! Just kidding, right now it's still cute. I'll worry about her if she's still doing it after age 2! ;) Love reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete