Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kids and Their Honest Opinion

   
     I would like to think that I have nice hair, even when it is raining outside- but one time one of my speech clients thought otherwise.



   One day I was working with a 2nd grader on pragmatic language (that means social language- like teaching him not to tell people they look fat...). When he sat down at the table he proceeded to inform me that something was wrong with my hair. He told me "Miss Camel (because no kid can seem to remember my name is Campbell), your hair looks weird." I told him I thought he meant to tell me my hair looked curly to which he replied "No, your hair looks fruzzily." I tried to refrain from laughing at his honesty...but it was a hopeless effort. From that point on I have decided that "fruzzily" hair is rare and a thing of beauty.




1 comment: